ASE A6 Electrical Electronics Practice Test
35. All of the following are true about the circuit in the diagram above EXCEPT.
- A. It is a ground switched circuit.
- B. It contains two relays.
- C. The solid dots indicate a junction.
- D. It is a positive pulse relay circuit.
Answer A is wrong. The circuit is ground switched.
Answer B is wrong. There are two relays.
Answer C is wrong. Solid dots indicate connected wires.
Answer D is correct. This is a ground switched or negative controlled "pulsed" relay circuit.