ASE A2 Automatic Transmission Practice Test
29. Component A in the schematic diagram above is:
- A. A connection in the signal circuit for the TP sensor.
- B. A splice in the signal circuit for the TP sensor.
- C. A splice in the ground circuit for the TP sensor.
- D. A connection in the reference circuit for the TP sensor.
Answer A is correct. This is the connector for the signal circuit of a TP sensor.
Answer B is wrong. A splice is denoted as a solid black dot that connects two wires.
Answer C is wrong. This is the schematic symbol for a connector. It's part of the signal circuit for the throttle position sensor.
Answer D is wrong. The reference voltage circuit is labeled 5V ref.